i hope you’re happy my friend
u don’t wanna date me… *chuckles* *slides $20 across the table* how about now
I originally planned for all the other incarnations to be flying around in their respective versions of the TARDIS (or at least 10 and the war doctor) but then I don’t know, the idea of the Doctor and Clara running in to Harry and Ron during that part in TDoTD came to mind and I couldn’t help myself.
I feel like Clara would just be kind of speechless because suddenly she’s finding out that Harry and Ron are apparently not fictional.
Harry, still being a wizarding noob at this stage, wouldn’t actually realise that a man semi-falling out of a flying police box isn’t a normal thing to see in the wizarding world (which is easy to understand seeing as it isn’t exactly uncommon for wizards to have unorthodox flying vehicles and bigger interiors vs exteriors) and would be all excited and stuff.
Ron is the complete opposite of Harry as he knows this isn’t normal and is general scared by the fact this random guy seems so calm when he’s dangling upside down and from this high in the air.
And finally, The Doctor is just his normal, happy-go-lucky self, completely not bothered by the entire situation and just thinking “good old J.K.”
but Lily teaching little kids at a muggle school
- she teaches music and sings and plays guitar while the kids sit in a neat little circle around her
- she teaches her kids folk songs and 60’s pop songs and some wizard songs because they’re just silly songs about magic and the kids don’t think anything of it
- and of course she’s super sweet and her kids love her
- except when they do shitty things because she’s got a glare that can shut them right down without her having to say a word and it is infamous and terrifying
- they strongly suggest that she name her baby Captain Radical and she politely declines
- once one of Lily’s coworkers asked her what her husband does and she froze and spat out the first muggle job that came to her head and forgot about it for a long while until there’s an awards banquet for all the teachers from the school and Lily brings James and someone is like “ah so you must be Lily’s husband” and James says that he is and then they’re like “so you fill jam doughnuts for a living? What’s that like” and James is like “I do?” and Lily reassures him that he does and James is like “ah yes. that’s me, Mr. Doughnut” and spends ten minutes making stuff up about his exciting life as a doughnut maker
- Lily’s students are just super excited when she comes back after leaving to have her baby and they crawl all over her and show her cards they made for her and ask her what she ended up naming him after all (they decide that Harry is okay but it’s no Captain Radical)
- Lily’s students being very confused and upset when they’re told that Mrs. Potter won’t be back to teach at the school this year and no, she’s not coming back in a few months either. The really little kids are honestly really distressed and nobody will tell them what happened to her and even years later they’re sometimes like “hey remember Mrs. Potter? she was so nice, whatever happened to her?”
how many times have I reblogged this